[net.rumor] I'm sick of Kate & Coke *FLAME*

dbb@aicchi.UUCP (Burch) (08/12/85)

WHY? Why is this silly set of messages *here*? WHY haven't there been
any good rumors here in weeks?

lum@osu-eddie.UUCP (Lum Johnson) (08/12/85)

In article <542@aicchi.UUCP> dbb@aicchi.UUCP (Burch) writes:
> WHY?  Why is this silly set of messages *here*?
> WHY haven't there been any good rumors here in weeks?

Because, this summer, the *silly* people have taken over the net.

(Please, don't tell anyone -- this is only a rumor.)

Lum Johnson ..!cbosgd!osu-eddie!lum or lum@osu-eddie.uucp

(Maybe it's time for net.misc.kate?...  Nyaaah!  :-)

rpf@ptsfb.UUCP (Roy Falk) (08/15/85)

> > WHY?  Why is this silly set of messages *here*?
> > WHY haven't there been any good rumors here in weeks?

> Because, this summer, the *silly* people have taken over the net.
Are you sure you don't mean summer school students when you said
*silly* people or is this a redundancy?  Look for a marked
improvement in this, and other news groups in September.
--
Roy Falk

voice=415 823-2450
uucp={ihnp4,dual}!ptsfa!ptsfb!rpf

rdz@ccice5.UUCP (Robert D. Zarcone) (08/23/85)

> > > WHY?  Why is this silly set of messages *here*?
> > > WHY haven't there been any good rumors here in weeks?
>
> > Because, this summer, the *silly* people have taken over the net.
> Are you sure you don't mean summer school students when you said
> *silly* people or is this a redundancy?  Look for a marked
> improvement in this, and other news groups in September.
> --
> Roy Falk
>
> voice=415 823-2450
> uucp={ihnp4,dual}!ptsfa!ptsfb!rpf

Are you kidding?  What makes you think "full time" students will do anything
to improve matters? :-)