[net.rumor] Jimmy Page and Kate Bush???

mcb@k.cs.cmu.edu (Michael Browne) (03/21/86)

I have heard a rumor that Jimmy Page is planning a Led Zeppelin reunion with
Kate Bush replacing the late John Bonham.  Can anybody verify this?
--
UUCP: ..!seismo!k.cs.cmu.edu!mcb		ARPA: mcb@k.cs.cmu.edu

"It came time to move, so I packed up my Salvador Dali print of two
blindfolded dental hygienists trying to make a circle on an Etch-a-Sketch..."

weemba@brahms.BERKELEY.EDU (Matthew P. Wiener) (03/23/86)

In article <814@k.cs.cmu.edu> mcb@k.cs.cmu.edu (Michael Browne) writes:
>I have heard a rumor that Jimmy Page is planning a Led Zeppelin reunion with
>Kate Bush replacing the late John Bonham.  Can anybody verify this?

I have heard a rumor that Leonid Brezhnev still eats fried chicken for
dinner every night.  Can anybody verify this?

ucbvax!brahms!weemba	Matthew P Wiener/UCB Math Dept/Berkeley CA 94720