[net.rumor] Daisy Rumor.

miller@loral.UUCP (David P. Miller) (03/26/86)

I heard recently that Daisy Systems is out on the auction block, looking for
friendly buyers. I also heard, through the grape vine, that among some the
interested parties are Mentor, HP, and GE. Can anyone confirm this ?.

				       BIG DAVE.
--

David P. Miller - Loral Instrumentation.           /    USUAL   \
sdcsvax!sdcc3!loral!miller                         \ DISCLAIMER /

jlh@loral.UUCP (Killer Of Giants) (03/28/86)

In article <1080@loral.UUCP>, miller@loral.UUCP (David P. Miller) writes:
> I heard recently that Daisy Systems is out on the auction block, looking for
> friendly buyers. I also heard, through the grape vine, that among some the
> interested parties are Mentor, HP, and GE. Can anyone confirm this ?.

What the hell has this got to do with computer horror stories?  Please keep
this kind of crap out of net.rumor!