[net.music] Tuxedomoon

nessus@mit-eddie.UUCP (Doug Alan) (05/12/85)

["It's not the bullet that kills -- it's the hole"]

Apparently Tuxedomoon has a new album out called "Holy Wars", but Blaine
Reininger has left the group.  Has anone heard the album?  Is it any
good?  Can they survive without Blaine Reininger?

				"They're seeding the clouds today
				 Watch -- nothing's gonna go your way"

				 Doug Alan
				  mit-eddie!nessus
				  Nessus@MIT-MC.ARPA

ir408@sdcc6.UUCP (ir408) (05/16/85)

In article <4253@mit-eddie.UUCP>, nessus@mit-eddie.UUCP (Doug Alan) writes:
> ["It's not the bullet that kills -- it's the hole"]
>
> Apparently Tuxedomoon has a new album out called "Holy Wars", but Blaine
> Reininger has left the group.  Has anone heard the album?  Is it any
> good?  Can they survive without Blaine Reininger?
>
> 				 Doug Alan

Judging by Blaine Reininger's last few efforts ( Broken Figers, Night
Air, and Made to Measure ), and especially considering the dismal
Winston Tong EP ( Theoretical China ), I would be surprised if the
originality would still be there.

Jeff E Mandel MD
UCSD Anesthesia Research