[net.sport.baseball] Tv Coverage

rick@ucla-cs.UUCP (06/05/85)

In article <1575@hao.UUCP> woods@hao.UUCP (Greg Woods) writes:
>  The major difference between the Yankees (or Cubs, Dodgers, and Braves, for
>that matter) is that I'M SICK OF SEEING THEM. They get *way* more coverage
>than they deserve, just because they are from New York (or on cable, or from
>LA, or on cable, respectively). That does not apply to the Red Sox.

Or the Canadian teams. The Blue Jays are only the best team in baseball
but that doesn't mean they get to be on tv. The season is about 2 months
over and the Jays have yet to be featured on NBC (ABC just started last
night). There are going to be lots of red faces when October rolls around
with an All-Canadian World Series :-).
--
   Rick Gillespie
      ARPANET:	rick@ucla-locus.ARPA	or (soon) rick@LOCUS.UCLA.EDU