[net.sport.baseball] fire up Toronto

roth@im4u.UUCP (08/27/85)

Will somebody please light a fire under the Toronto Blue Jays.  I don't
think I could stomach the media hype which would surround another
Dodgers/Yankees series.   Help!

mojo@kepler.UUCP (Morris Jones) (08/30/85)

roth@im4u.UUCP writes:
>Will somebody please light a fire under the Toronto Blue Jays.  I don't
>think I could stomach the media hype which would surround another
>Dodgers/Yankees series.   Help!

We'll help as much as we can in Oakland.  Just completed a two game
sweep of the Yankees.  :-)))))!

I enjoyed the 15 inning game from the Coliseum on Monday night.  About
6,000 of us left to brave the 12:30 a.m. Oakland air.  And I learned about
turning the pages in my scorebook ... <groan>.

--
Mojo
... Morris Jones, MicroPro Product Development