[net.sport.baseball] flames

jsl@princeton.UUCP (Jong Lee) (10/19/85)

> In article <1120@princeton.UUCP> jsl@princeton.UUCP (Jong Lee) writes:
> I myself (not the original person being addressed in the above) am not
> a Yankee fan.  However, you have to give credit where credit is due.
> I like Billy Martin and what he seems to achieve with his teams (just
> before being fired); his personality I don't like, and I wouldn't want
> him to manage my team, but that's beside the point - his teams seem to do
> well, which is what counts for a lot of people.
>

> >					Sun_Man
> >*** REPLACE THIS LINE WITH YOUR MESSAGE ***
>
> If you read net.baseball, you are likely not going to look into net.flame
> to see if anyone disagrees with you.

What I was saying about this net not being net.flame is that anybody
is entitled to his/her opinion and may voice them over the net; but
if you should disagree with someone, there is no need to get overzealous
and attack the person himself.  Sure there will be disagreements....
that's what makes net.anything fun.
					Sun_Man