[net.sport.baseball] The Pending Baseball Season

ogre@mhuxd.UUCP (LOCOCO) (01/14/86)

This is not to be misconstrued as a prediction of the pending
baseball season results. About a week ago in my backyard I saw
two birds not too far away from each other in my general view.
They were a cardinal and a blue jay. I could not help but think
of the possibility of that as a final result of the baseball
season; but it was more likely to have occurred last year if it
wasn't for the miraculous recovery of the Royals. Who knows, maybe
the birds were trying to tell me something, but I don't think so.
This just might be the season of the subway series, but it's just
too early to get that kind of picture out of the crystal ball.
I hope to be in Fort Lauderdale to see a different kind of bird on
March 8th; the Orioles vs. the Yankees. I just thought I'd throw that
in for those speculating the start of the grapefruit league.
     \   /
    |\\ / |
    | \|  |
    |  |\ |
    |  | \|
				John B. Lo Coco
				(...mhuxd!ogre)
				(...szuxn!ogre)
				1-201-467-7436
--
     \   /
    |\\ / |

In article <4087@mhuxd.UUCP> ogre@mhuxd.UUCP (LOCOCO) writes:
>This just might be the season of the subway series, but it's just
>too early to get that kind of picture out of the crystal ball.

Might be, but I don't the White Sox are good enough to win it this year.

Frank Adams                           ihpn4!philabs!pwa-b!mmintl!franka