[net.sport.baseball] stats

goguen@cheers.DEC (Don Goguen 381-2565) (03/05/86)

> Subject: AL Hitters Statistics Table

I tried to respond directly, but don't know if my message went through.  The
stats were very useful in preparing for a rotisserie league.  I wrote a quick
parser, and used the stats I needed to perform some sort of evaluation.

My question is, do you have any other data bases around like that?  Namely,
the AL pitchers, NL batters, and NL pitchers...  They, also, would be extremely
useful...

Thanks...

-- Don Goguen
   DEC / Nashua, NH