[net.music] Rock & Roll Family Trees

roger@cornell.UUCP (04/26/85)

From: roger (Roger Hoover)

Does anyone know where I can order a copy of the
second edition of Peter Frame's Rock & Roll Family
Trees?
		roger@cornell.{ARPA | UUCP | CSNET}
		roger@crnlcs.BITNET

rlr@pyuxd.UUCP (Dr. Emmanuel Wu) (04/28/85)

> From: roger (Roger Hoover)
>
> Does anyone know where I can order a copy of the
> second edition of Peter Frame's Rock & Roll Family
> Trees?
> 		roger@cornell.{ARPA | UUCP | CSNET}
> 		roger@crnlcs.BITNET

Volumes one and two are now combined in one volume.  I believe it is
still in print.  Check the bookstores under Pete Frame's Rock Family Trees.
I doubt the isolated volume two still exists on its own.
--
"When you believe in things that you don't understand, you'll suffer.
 Superstition ain't the way."		- Stevie Wonder ("Superstition")

cosell@BBN-LABS-B.ARPA (Bernie Cosell) (05/20/85)

A while back, someone opined that Peter Frame's "Rock & Roll Family
Trees" was still in print.  Could someone check on that for me: I
just dropped by a local Waldenbooks to order a couple of copies
and I couldn't find it in Books In Print.  Does anyone have a full
citation on the book so I can try contacting the publisher directly?

  Thanks
    /Bernie