[net.unix] Unix Technical Journal - Oct 1984 issue

Rdobbs%micom.micom@udel-relay.ARPA (11/27/84)

Pass to Jan Gray <jsgray at watmath.UUCP>

The Oct 1984 issue of the UNIX Technical Journal is only $27.00 US.

Regards,
Ray Dobbs

franka@hercules.UUCP (Frank Adrian) (11/30/84)

In article <6093@brl-tgr.ARPA> Rdobbs%micom.micom@udel-relay.ARPA writes:
>Pass to Jan Gray <jsgray at watmath.UUCP>
>
>The Oct 1984 issue of the UNIX Technical Journal is only $27.00 US.
>

>Regards,
>Ray Dobbs

	And besides, this is right in line with all of you Reaganites, Free
marketeers, and Libertarians.  This is the days of de-regulation.  I mean
there are a lot less of you who want this than those who want (let's say)
the yellow pages.  And if you want a limited edition item then you have to
pay for it. TAANSTAFL, guys.

				If you can't pay for the service,
				get out of the restaurant....
					Frank Adrian
					    ___
					   /- -\
					   \ - /

	uucp: {decvax,pur-ee,cbosg,ihnss}!tektronix!teklds!franka
	CSnet: franka@tek
	ARPAnet: franka.tek@rand-relay

P.S. Believe me, this view is not necessarily that of Tektronix, Inc., as far
as I know.