[net.unix] CS Arrogance strikes again!

jmleonar@crdc (Dr. Joseph M. Leonard) (09/12/85)

>In article <1391@brl-tgr.ARPA>, swall@AMES-NAS.ARPA (Steve Wall) writes:
>> I will be working for a small company in Marin County, California in the
>> near future and would like to stay connected to the USENET if possible.
>
>I suggest that no one answer him as he doesn't know the proper place to
>post such a request...

Congratulations, this is probably (hopefully?) the most arrogant comment I've
ever seen from a "computer scientist".  Hey, guys, remember, we look much
better if we spread the wealth around a bit - rather than denigrating somebody
who is just trying to keep up...

                                                 Joe Leonard
                                            <jmleonar@crdc.arpa>

P.S. Feel free to use this in the winter when the diesel won't start...