[net.unix] M4 lookalike on VMS?

braman@dataioDataio.UUCP (Rick Braman) (11/05/85)

Does anyone out there know of a VMS lookalike for M4 macro processor?  A
friend of mine asked me to check on this for him, since his company is
considering switching to VMS from Unix when they convert to Micro VAX-II's.
If anyone does know of such a beast, please let me know who he can contact
about obtaining further information and pricing.

                                       Many Thanks,  Rick Braman

--

Rick Braman
Data I/O Corporation

UUCP  uw-beaver!teltone!dataio!braman

oz@yetti.UUCP (Ozan Yigit) (11/08/85)

In article <854@dataioDataio.UUCP> Rick Braman writes:

>Does anyone out there know of a VMS lookalike for M4 macro processor?  A
>friend of mine asked me to check on this for him, since his company is
>considering switching to VMS from Unix when they convert to Micro VAX-II's.

	I re-wrote m4 (named mp), for UN*X and VMS. Watch mod.sources
	closely during the coming week. I am finishing up a man-page
	for it.
Oz

--
Usenet: [decvax|allegra|linus|ihnp4]!utzoo!yetti!oz
Bitnet: oz@[yusol|yuyetti]