[net.unix] ACC IF-11 UNIX DRIVERS

rorrer@nbs-vms.arpa (RORRER, DAN) (12/03/85)

We are in the process of changing our VAX 780 operating system from
VMS/EUNICE to 4.2 BSD. In order to complete this change, we need
two drivers:
		1.  ACC IF-11/X.25
		2.  ACC IF-11/HDLC
So far, I have not been able to locate either. If anyone has any
information as to where I can obtain these drivers, please respond.

Since I am not on the mailing list, please contact me directly.

Thanks!

	    Dan E. Rorrer
	    milnet:  rorrer@NBS-VMS.ARPA
	    phone:   (301) 921-2601
	    address: National Bureau of Standards
		     Division 651, Building 225, Room B-212
		     Gaithersburg, MD 20899
------

spw2562@ritcv.UUCP (Fishhook) (12/04/85)

In article <247@brl-tgr.ARPA> rorrer@nbs-vms.arpa (RORRER, DAN) writes:
>We are in the process of changing our VAX 780 operating system from
>VMS/EUNICE to 4.2 BSD.
>
>	    Dan E. Rorrer

Smart move.  I'd do it too, if I were you.  8-)

        Steve Wall @ Rochester Institute of Technology
        USnail: 6675 Crosby Rd, Lockport, NY 14094, USA
        Usenet: ..!rochester!ritcv!spw2562 (Fishhook)   Unix 4.2 BSD
        BITNET: SPW2562@RITVAXC (Snoopy)                VAX/VMS 4.2
        Voice:  Yell "Hey Steve!"

    Disclaimer:  What I just said may or may not have anything to do
                 with what I was actually thinking...