[net.unix] Split Screen Write For Sys V

km@emory.UUCP (Ken Mandelberg) (05/26/86)

Has anyone done a split screen version of 'write' for
System V? I mean something similar to Berkeley 'talk'
but presumably limited to one host.
--
Ken Mandelberg
Emory University

{akgua,sb1,gatech,decvax}!emory!km   USENET
km@emory                      CSNET
km.emory@csnet-relay          ARPANET

edward@ukecc.UUCP (Edward C. Bennett) (06/04/86)

In article <1626@emory.UUCP> km@emory.UUCP (Ken Mandelberg) writes:
>Has anyone done a split screen version of 'write' for
>System V? I mean something similar to Berkeley 'talk'
>but presumably limited to one host.
>--
>Ken Mandelberg

	Yes. I wrote it last summer. It was Beta-tested last November but
has been on the back burner since then. Now that summer is here I can
track down the one nasty bug hiding in it and post it to mod.sources.
If you can't wait, I'll be glad to mail you a distribution now, bugs and
all, just drop me a line.

--
Edward C. Bennett

UUCP: ihnp4!cbosgd!ukma!ukecc!edward

Kentucky: The state that needs Japan to bring it into the 20th century.

"Goodnight M.A."