[net.unix] spreadsheet for UNIX

clemh@nvuxr.UUCP (C Hergenhan) (07/07/86)

i'm looking for a spreadsheet that will run under SVR2 and under
bsd 4.2.   anyone have an idea where i can get such an animal?

thanks...
ihnp4!nvuxr!clemh
clem hergenhan

bobg@paladin.UUCP (Bob Goldberg) (07/07/86)

In article <129@nvuxr.UUCP>, clemh@nvuxr.UUCP (C Hergenhan) writes:
> i'm looking for a spreadsheet that will run under SVR2 and under
> bsd 4.2.   anyone have an idea where i can get such an animal?

	You might try Access Technology, Inc.
			6 Pleasant Street
			South Natick, MA  01760

software:      20/20

We are running it on an AT&T 3b2/400:
	overall nice spreadsheet.
	similiar to Lotus 123
	comes with conversion of Lotus spread sheets to 20/20
	I think other conversions are available.

			paladin!bobg
			Bob Goldberg

--

From the world of Paladin:
ihnp4!gargoyle!paladin!bobg    (Bob Goldberg)

jeffs@quad1.UUCP (07/10/86)

> In article <129@nvuxr.UUCP>, clemh@nvuxr.UUCP (C Hergenhan) writes:
>> i'm looking for a spreadsheet that will run under SVR2 and under
>> bsd 4.2.   anyone have an idea where i can get such an animal?

	try the spread w/QOffice from us...

--
Jeff Sonstein						Quadratron Systems Inc.

UUCP: {sdcrdcf|ttdica|scgvaxd|mc0|bellcore|logico|ihnp4}!psivax!quad1!jeffs

--------------------

	"There is a hopeful symbolism in the fact that
	flags do not wave in a vacuum..."

		-- Arthur C. Clarke --

petel@tekig5.UUCP (07/14/86)

20/20 is a product you should look at, I'm running on my Tektronix 6130
and at work on a Gould. Overall a nice package.

Product Plug comming... On the 6130 with a Tek 4100, you get a bunch of
nice graphicsm something you are not suppose to get with non-pc
software :-).

Pete Lancashire   uucp: ..!tektronix!tekig5!petel

No relation to Access Tech, just a happy customer.

steve@wolf.UUCP (Steve Harrison) (07/20/86)

> i'm looking for a spreadsheet that will run under SVR2 and under
> bsd 4.2.   anyone have an idea where i can get such an animal?
>
> thanks...
> ihnp4!nvuxr!clemh
> clem hergenhan

I'd try Access Technology in Mass.  20/20 is a very fine product and
runs on a very large number of machines.  I use it on PC/AT's, 3B2's and
3B15's.

Steven Harrison
Systems'n'Software

ihnp4!jack!wolf!steve