[net.unix] IEEE P1003

ck@daisy.UUCP (09/08/86)

Does anyone on the net know where  to get information
about "IEEE P1003" standard ?  Please email.  Thanks.

..!nsc!daisy!ck

jsq@im4u.UUCP (John Quarterman) (09/15/86)

In article <176@daisy.UUCP> ck@daisy.UUCP writes:
>Does anyone on the net know where  to get information
>about "IEEE P1003" standard ?  Please email.  Thanks.
>
>..!nsc!daisy!ck

An easy place is mod.std.unix, where the moderator (me, John Quarterman)
posts access information for P1003 and related standards groups monthly
(more or less).  I intend to post yet another update tomorrow, just before
the next P1003 meeting.

(If your machine doesn't get mod.std.unix, check with your system's
news administrator or your news feed machine's news administrator.)

Incidentally, I see you're in Mountain View.  You could get lots of
information by coming to the meeting:  it's next door to you in Palo Alto
at the Hyatt Wednesday through Friday this week (Sept. 17-19).

PS:  Doubtless I'm going to get a few flames from people who don't
read mod.std.unix because of the ongoing timezone discussion.
A suggestion:  submit something on a new topic.
--
John Quarterman, UUCP:  {gatech,harvard,ihnp4,pyramid,seismo}!ut-sally!im4u!jsq
ARPA Internet and CSNET:  jsq@im4u.UTEXAS.EDU, jsq@sally.UTEXAS.EDU