[net.unix] 4.3 version of sps

harold@ubvax.UUCP (09/26/86)

Has anyone on the net had time to modify sps for 4.3. If so
could someone send it to me, or maybe post it? Thanks

Harold E. Cook

[ Standard Disclaimers]

US Mail: Ungermann-Bass Inc. 2560 Mission College Blvd. Santa Clara Ca 95050
AT&T   : (408)496-0111
UUCP   : {ucbvax,decwrl,ihnp4,allegra}!amd!ubvax!harold
--

ron@vsedev.VSE.COM (Ron Flax) (09/30/86)

In article <553@ubvax.UUCP> harold@ubvax.UUCP writes:
>Has anyone on the net had time to modify sps for 4.3. If so
>could someone send it to me, or maybe post it? Thanks

And while thier at it... Has anyone ported sps to System V.2 on a Vax?

--
ron@vsedev.VSE.COM	(Ron Flax)
UUCP:	..!seismo!vsedev!ron