[net.unix] Interface/Filter for HPlaserjet on 3B1/3B2

jpw1@mhuxm.UUCP (KEMO) (09/22/86)

Does anyone know where I can get a device interface and filter for
an HP Laserjet to be run on an AT&T 3B1 (Unix PC) or 3B2/400?

I am hoping to use multiple imbedded fonts and software flow control on
port to the HP.

THadvanceNKS

John Wiseman
AT&T International
(201)953-7457

(I hope this is the correct path)

!mhuxm!attibr!jpwmis

bobg@paladin.UUCP (Bob Goldberg) (10/03/86)

In article <602@mhuxm.UUCP>, jpw1@mhuxm.UUCP (KEMO) writes:

> Does anyone know where I can get a device interface and filter for
> an HP Laserjet to be run on an AT&T 3B1 (Unix PC) or 3B2/400?
>
> I am hoping to use multiple imbedded fonts and software flow control on
> port to the HP.
>
> John Wiseman

	I have written such a filter for my 3b2/400....
it is relativly crude, but serves our purposes, it supports
the default Courier font, and line printer mode, but can
easly be expaned to include any font.....

	Any interested parties, please send me mail...

			Bob Goldberg

--

From the world of Paladin:
ihnp4!gargoyle!paladin!bobg    (Bob Goldberg)