[net.unix] UNIX driver for hp laserjets?

pearse@killer.UUCP (Steve Pearse) (09/25/86)

Hi, I am looking for a driver for the HP laserjet printers to run on
a 3B20 UNIX V.2 machine. I know about ELAN's "EROFF", but that is $3999.
ARe there any other companies making HP drivers for nroff/troff with
graphics capabilities? Or any vanilla public domain drivers that have
come through the net?

I would appreciate any tips (or better yet, sources for UNIX V.2 drivers)!

Thanks folks,
Steve Pearse

itkin@luke.UUCP (Steven M. List) (10/03/86)

In article <283@killer.UUCP> pearse@killer.UUCP (Steve Pearse) writes:
>Hi, I am looking for a driver for the HP laserjet printers to run on
>a 3B20 UNIX V.2 machine. I know about ELAN's "EROFF", but that is $3999.
>ARe there any other companies making HP drivers for nroff/troff with
>graphics capabilities? Or any vanilla public domain drivers that have
>come through the net?

In reviewing my personal mod.sources archives I find three different
filters for driving an HP laserjet.  Try contacting the local mod.sources
archive site.
--
***
*  Steven List @ Benetics Corporation, Mt. View, CA