[net.suicide] WRONG NEWSGROUP WRONG NEWSGROUP WRONG NEWSGROUP

sean@ukma.UUCP (Sean Casey) (11/24/85)

Please move this ABORTION discussion out of net.suicide.

Thank you,

Sean Casey
Sean Casey                             UUCP:  sean@ukma.UUCP   or
915 Patterson Office Tower                    {cbosgd,anlams,hasmed}!ukma!sean
University of Kentucky                 ARPA:  ukma!sean@ANL-MCS.ARPA
Lexington, Ky. 40506-0027            BITNET:  sean@UKMA.BITNET

td@alice.UucP (Tom Duff) (11/25/85)

>Please move this ABORTION discussion out of net.suicide.

>Thank you,

>Sean Casey

What the hell do you think net.suicide is for?

hollombe@ttidcc.UUCP (The Polymath) (12/02/85)

In article <4619@alice.UUCP> td@alice.UucP (Tom Duff) writes:
>>Please move this ABORTION discussion out of net.suicide.
>
>>Thank you,
>
>>Sean Casey
>
>What the hell do you think net.suicide is for?

For discussion of matters pertaining to suicide, of course.

What the hell do you think net.abortion is for?  (Hint: See previous line.)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
The Polymath (aka: Jerry Hollombe)
Citicorp(+)TTI                    The more I work with C, the more I
3100 Ocean Park Blvd.             appreciate the simple elegance of
Santa Monica, CA  90405           FORTRAN.
(213) 450-9111, ext. 2483
{philabs,randvax,trwrb,vortex}!ttidca!ttidcc!hollombe

spw2562@ritcv.UUCP (Fishhook) (12/04/85)

In article <40@ttidcc.UUCP> hollombe@ttidcc.UUCP (The Polymath) writes:
>In article <4619@alice.UUCP> td@alice.UucP (Tom Duff) writes:
>> What do you think net.suicide is for? (*)
>
>For discussion of matters pertaining to suicide, of course.
>What do you think net.abortion is for?  (Hint: See previous line.)

For matters pertaining to suicide?  Gee, I thought it was for abotion issues.
Duhh uhyuuu uhhh, silly me.. duhuhhh

Get real.  Sarcasm was written all over that(*).

        Steve Wall @ Rochester Institute of Technology
        USnail: 6675 Crosby Rd, Lockport, NY 14094, USA
        Usenet: ..!rochester!ritcv!spw2562 (Fishhook)   Unix 4.2 BSD
        BITNET: SPW2562@RITVAXC (Snoopy)                VAX/VMS 4.2
        Voice:  Yell "Hey Steve!"

    Disclaimer:  What I just said may or may not have anything to do
                 with what I was actually thinking...