[net.info-terms] id AA27710; Wed, 21 Mar 84 19:14:29 pst

leblanc@ucbvax.UUCP (03/22/84)

Date: Wed, 21 Mar 84 19:14:29 pst
From: leblanc (Emile LeBlanc)
To: net-info-terms
Subject: z29 reverse video mode

[This line may get eaten]
Does anybody out there know how to set the whole screen on a z29 into
reverse video mode, without going through the "set-up" key.  In other
words, I am looking for an escape sequence (or something equivalent)
so that I can change the screens characteristics (i.e. to black on
white [green actually]) from within a program (emacs to be specific).
If you know how to do this, please mail the method directly to me (I do
not normally read the messages in this newsgroup).  As always, I will
post the method, if I get one, and if other people express a desire to
know it also.

						 Emile LeBlanc
						 (ucbvax!leblanc)
						 (leblanc@Berkeley.ARPA)