[net.info-terms] TERMCAP for Osborne I

steve@ukma.UUCP (Steve Ferry) (09/04/85)

	Does anyone have a TERMCAP that works well (i.e., works
with vi) with an Osborne I and MEX or OTERM? More generally, does
anyone know of any other terminal emulator/TERMCAP combination
that works well with the Osborne I?

					Steve Ferry
					ukma!steve@anl-mcs.ARPA

rhc@ptsfa.UUCP (Robert Cohen) (09/12/85)

In article <2116@ukma.UUCP>, steve@ukma.UUCP (Steve Ferry) writes:

> 	Does anyone have a TERMCAP that works well (i.e., works
> with vi) with an Osborne I and MEX or OTERM? More generally, does
> anyone know of any other terminal emulator/TERMCAP combination
> that works well with the Osborne I?

Steve,
I haven't used my Osborne in almost a year, but I found this source in
one of my old directories.
Can't really say whether it's the one I last used or how well it works.
I did use mine with vi/OTERM, so if this is the correct source it
should work.
By the way, using a combination of the manual for TERMCAP and the blue
spiral bound Osborne manual I was able to make needed adjustments.
The Osborne manuals are pretty specific on cursor movement etc.

Good luck.

osborne|osb|os\
	:bs:am:co#80:li#24:\
	:ce=\ET:cl=^Z:al=\EE:dB#4:dc=4\\EW:dl=\ER:ei=:\
	:im=\EQ:is=^Z:\
	:kb=^H:kd=^J:ku=^K:kl=^H:kr=^L:\
	:mi:ms:nd=^L:\
	:so=\E(:se=\E):xs:ul:us=\El:ue=\Em:up=^K:nd=^L:
--
Robert Cohen
San Francisco, California