[net.eunice] Wanted high speed UNIX to VMS file xfer capability

gbh@hopd3.UUCP (09/08/83)

Does anyone have, or know of, software to do high speed file
transfer between UNIX (5.0.1 on a PDP 11/70) and VMS (version 3.2
on a VAX 11/782)?

We do have the capability for transfers at 9600 baud via UUCP
as provided by EUNICE running on our VMS machine. However, we
are interested in doing transfers at a higher speed over a
hyperchannel or Ethernet or ??

Anyone having any information on this subject please send mail
or call me at (201) 949-3837.

I apologize in advance if this topic has already been covered
since I have just started reading netnews.

			Thanks in advance,

				Greg Howard
Subject: Wanted high speed UNIX to VMS xfer capability
Newsgroups: net.lan,net.wanted,btl.lan,net.unix-wizards,net.eunice

Does anyone have, or know of, software to do high speed file
transfer between UNIX (5.0.1 on a PDP 11/70) and VMS (3.2 on a
VAX 11/782)?

We do have the capability for transfers at 9600 baud via UUCP
as provided by EUNICE running on our VMS machine. However, we
are interested in doing transfers at a higher speed over a
hyperchannel or Ethernet or ??

I apologize in advance if this topic has already been covered
as I have just started reading netnews.

Please send mail or call (201) 949-3837.

			Thanks in advance,

				Greg Howard