[net.sources] ADA Help Thanks and Another Plea !!!

russell@muddcs.UUCP (08/03/84)

	Thanks for the many offers re ADA parsers. I have the grammar that
was on the net.  I do have a problem, though, how does yacc (or eyacc?)
need to be modified so that I don't get the unrecoverable error when I
try to build the parser?  I would appreciate a simple explanation of what
to change in yacc (I have enough C experience to muddle through simple
changes.)
	Second question, what is the diff between yacc and eyacc?
--

		Russell Shilling
		{allegra,ihnp4,seismo}!scgvaxd!muddcs

To: wade@nmtvax.UUCP
Subject: Re: AD&D PBM GAME: WE'RE STILL HERE, READ IF YOU STILL WANT TO PLAY.

	Wade,
I'd like you to consider allowing me to play.