[net.sources] Need source for hack ...

jyounan@udenva.UUCP (Jihad Younan) (02/16/85)

Some time back ( a couple of days ) the source for hack was
posted on net.sources. But somehow I missed it and am waiting
for someone to post it again. If you have the source to hack
with the makefile, PLEASE post it again on net.sources.

     T H A N K  - Y O U   I N   A D V A N C E

tstorm@vu44.UUCP (Theo van der Storm) (02/21/85)

In article <465@udenva.UUCP> jyounan@udenva.UUCP (Jihad Younan) writes:
>Some time back ( a couple of days ) the source for hack was
>posted on net.sources. But somehow I missed it and am waiting
>for someone to post it again. If you have the source to hack
>with the makefile, PLEASE post it again on net.sources.
>
>     T H A N K  - Y O U   I N   A D V A N C E

Yes, let's ALL post the source of hack to net.sources simultaneously.
It would be the end of USENET.

Maybe you
1) were joking.
2) hate USENET so much, you want to destroy it.
3) were just plain stupid.

By the way. Greetings from Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
--

Theo van der Storm, 52 20'N / 4 52'E, {seismo|decvax|philabs}!mcvax!vu44!tstorm