[net.sources] Hack source needed

drennan@nybcb.UUCP (drennan) (01/31/85)

	We here at the Blood Center have been busy doing bloody things,
(with the holidays and all), and missed the posting of the hack source.
Could some kind soul with the source code please send me a copy, and I'll
be eternally gratefule.

	"Hello,hello,hello.			Jim Drennan
	 What's all this then?"			New York Blood Center
						..seismo!cmcl2!nybcb!drennan

chu@lasspvax.UUCP (Clare Chu) (02/21/85)

In article <> drennan@nybcb.UUCP (drennan) writes:

>	We here at the Blood Center have been busy doing bloody things,
>(with the holidays and all), and missed the posting of the hack source.
>Could some kind soul with the source code please send me a copy, and I'll
>be eternally gratefule.
>

>	"Hello,hello,hello.			Jim Drennan
>	 What's all this then?"			New York Blood Center
>						..seismo!cmcl2!nybcb!drennan

  Please someone, send me one too.  We here at Cornell have missed it
too--too busy playing ROGUE.  Please send through the mail! Thanks!!!

                                                 Clare Chu

p.s.  we have a vax running on UNIX, is the code compatible?