[net.sources] modem

lyle@sjuvax.UUCP (lyle) (04/22/85)

	A friend of mine just purchased one of the oldest modems I have
ever seen at a recent computer festival. It was made by ANDERSON JACOBSON
INC, in sunnyvale california. The problem is that now he wishes to use this
to link up with the Vax 11/780 here at St. Joes. University. What I was hoping
is that someone out there has some manuals or documentation on the thing.

The stats as far as I know are:

	Anderson Jacobson Inc.
	Sunnyvale California

	ADAC - 1200
	power: 115 vac
	       60 Hz
	       1/4 A.
	Serial # 0375,01

If anyone has any information about it, please mail me.

					Thanks Alot in Advance

						Wayne Lyle

Wayne J. Lyle (CF)                                    St. Joseph's University
{allegra | astrovax | bpa | burdvax}!sjuvax!lyle             Philadelphia

rick@cadtec.UUCP (Rick Auricchio) (04/26/85)

--------
[]
>In article <1126@sjuvax.UUCP> lyle@sjuvax.UUCP (lyle) writes:
>
>	A friend of mine just purchased one of the oldest modems I have
>ever seen at a recent computer festival. It was made by ANDERSON JACOBSON
>INC, in sunnyvale california.
>
>	ADAC - 1200

Sorry I can't help on the ADAC 1200 but my AJ ADC-260, a 300-baud *acoustic*
modem, might be even older...
Opinions expressed have been generated solely by line-noise.
{cbosgd,decwrl,hplabs,ihnp4,seismo}!nsc!cadtec!rick    N1150G   (408) 942-1535
    "The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up!"