[net.sources] window manager

salmi@dicomed.UUCP (elmo p. duckwood) (07/25/85)

Some time back (I lose track of time quite easily lately), someone posted
a notice that if there was enough interest in it, they would post a window
manager to net.sources.

Please, if you are not going to post it, please mail it to me!

	-john salmi
	-dicomed corporatioin
	-minneapolis, mn
	-ihnp4!dicomed!salmi
	 612/885-3092

olson@dataio.UUCP (Darryl Olson) (07/29/85)

In article <562@dicomed.UUCP> salmi@dicomed.UUCP (elmo p. duckwood) writes:
>>Some time back (I lose track of time quite easily lately), someone posted
>>a notice that if there was enough interest in it, they would post a window
>>manager to net.sources.
>>
>>Please, if you are not going to post it, please mail it to me!

I would like to have it mailed to me, too.

Darryl Olson
Data I/O
Redmond, WA
uw-beaver!teltone!dataio!olson
206/885-5851

matt@saber.UUCP (Matt Perez) (07/30/85)

> Some time back (I lose track of time quite easily lately), someone posted
> a notice that if there was enough interest in it, they would post a window
> manager to net.sources.
>
> Please, if you are not going to post it, please mail it to me!
>
> 	-john salmi
> 	-dicomed corporatioin
> 	-minneapolis, mn
> 	-ihnp4!dicomed!salmi
> 	 612/885-3092

Mee, too.  Mee, too.

Thanks in advance.

	Matt Perez
	SABER Technology
	2381 Bering Drive
	San Jose, CA 95131
	(408) 945-9600

george@mnetor.UUCP (George Hart) (07/31/85)

In article <735@dataio.UUCP> olson@dataio.UUCP (Darryl Olson) writes:
>In article <562@dicomed.UUCP> salmi@dicomed.UUCP (elmo p. duckwood) writes:
>>>Some time back (I lose track of time quite easily lately), someone posted
>>>a notice that if there was enough interest in it, they would post a window
>>>manager to net.sources.
>>>Please, if you are not going to post it, please mail it to me!
>I would like to have it mailed to me, too.

Add me to the cc line please!
--

Regards,

George Hart, Computer X Canada Ltd.
UUCP: {allegra|decvax|linus|ihnp4}!utzoo!mnetor!george
BELL: (416)475-8980

trt@rti-sel.UUCP (Tom Truscott) (07/31/85)

It (the revised edition of Robert Jacob's "wm")
should be appearing very shortly in mod.sources.
Pardon the delay, but shortly after Matt Lennon
posted his announcement we 'discovered' terminfo
and overhauled wm to support it too.
	Tom Truscott

mike@peregrine.UUCP (Mike Wexler) (08/03/85)

> >I would like to have it mailed to me, too.
>
> Add me to the cc line please!
> --
>

> George Hart, Computer X Canada Ltd.
Post it to either (net|mod).sources please.

--
Mike(always a dreamer) Wexler
15530 Rockfield, Building C

tomm@asgb.UUCP (Tom Mackey) (08/06/85)

I'll second that request for the window manager.

Tom Mackey
Burroughs DSG
bmcg!asgb!tomm

rrt@duke.UUCP (Russell R. Tuck) (08/08/85)

In article <747@asgb.UUCP> tomm@asgb.UUCP (Tom Mackey) writes:
>I'll second that request for the window manager.

Please look in mod.sources, where it appeared recently.

			Russ Tuck