[net.sources] TVX - some got lost

wampler@unmvax.UUCP (01/16/86)

	Apparently, parts 5, 6, and 7 overflowed someones spooler
very close to unm (or maybe even unm's), so I'm reposting.  Sorry
if they in fact did reach a big part of the world.  I waited a fairly
long time and got reliable confirmation from some nearby sites.
I'm sorry if I've stepped on any toes or followed incorrect
procedures.  I guess I can just say that if the software worked
like it was supposed to, no postings would ever get lost!

	In the meantime, I'm being flooded with where are 5-7 messages.
Thanks for all the interest in this posting.

	I've split up 7 into two parts to make them both < 64k bytes
which I hear is a magic number for not getting lost.
--
Dr. Bruce E. Wampler
University of New Mexico

...{ucbvax | seismo!gatech | ihnp4!lanl}!unmvax!wampler

sjt@sb6.UUCP (SIDNEY THOMPSON) (01/20/86)

 It appears that parts 1 and 2 also were lost someplace in route.
 If someone who did get them would forward them to me I would
 appreciate it.

 Thanks
 Sidney Thompson

imd@ihlpl.UUCP (Ira M. Dworkin ) (01/21/86)

In article sjt@sb6.UUCP (SIDNEY THOMPSON) <176@sb6.UUCP> writes:

> It appears that parts 1 and 2 also were lost someplace in route.
> If someone who did get them would forward them to me I would
> appreciate it.

Can the author just repost parts 1 and 2 to the net, since it appears that
many sites did not receive them.

Thanks.

Ira Dworkin
AT&T Bell Labs/Naperville, IL
ihnp4!ihlpl!imd

george2@chinet.UUCP (George slone) (01/22/86)

It seems like alot of people are missing parts to this. I my self am missing
parts 1,2,3, and last but not least 4. Could someone send me 1 - 4? Thanks