[net.sources] TVX

darrell@sdcsvax.UUCP (Darrell Long) (01/18/86)

TVX part 1, I suspect, is also lost.  If anyone has it, please mail it
to me.

Thanks!
DL
--
Darrell Long
University of California, San Diego

UUCP: sdcsvax!darrell
ARPA: darrell@sdcsvax

steve@jplgodo.UUCP (Steve Schlaifer x3171 156/224) (01/19/86)

> TVX part 1, I suspect, is also lost.  If anyone has it, please mail it
> to me.
>
> Thanks!
> DL
> --
> Darrell Long
> Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
> University of California, San Diego
>
> UUCP: sdcsvax!darrell
> ARPA: darrell@sdcsvax

I also seem to be missing TVX part 1, 2, and 3.  Maybe the whole thing could
be reposted??

...smeagol\			Steve Schlaifer
......wlbr->!jplgodo!steve	Advance Projects Group, Jet Propulsion Labs
....group3/			4800 Oak Grove Drive, M/S 156/204
				Pasadena, California, 91109
					+1 818 354 3171

dvadura@watdaisy.UUCP (Dennis Vadura) (01/20/86)

In article <1320@sdcsvax.UUCP> darrell@sdcsvax.UUCP (Darrell Long) writes:
>TVX part 1, I suspect, is also lost.  If anyone has it, please mail it
>to me.

Perhaps it should be reposted, as we didn't get it either. (Part 1 that is)

-dennis
Dennis Vadura, Computer Science Dept., University of Waterloo

UUCP:  {ihnp4|allegra|utzoo|utcsri}!watmath!watdaisy!dvadura

rmw@burl.UUCP (rmw) (01/20/86)

> TVX part 1, I suspect, is also lost.  If anyone has it, please mail it
> to me.

Yes, TVX part 1 was definitely lost.  Please do *NOT* mail it to the
above; repost instead.  Much obliged.

			W. J. Buie (using Bob Walden's login)

tmg@nyit.UUCP (Tom Genereaux) (01/20/86)

> TVX part 1, I suspect, is also lost.  If anyone has it, please mail it
> to me.
>
> Thanks!
> DL
> --
> Darrell Long
> Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
> University of California, San Diego
>
> UUCP: sdcsvax!darrell
> ARPA: darrell@sdcsvax

We are missing parts 1 and 2 of TVX. Could someone please
mail them to us?

               Thanks.
                  Tom Genereaux
                  ..!sbcs!nyit

latham@bsdpkh.UUCP (Ken Latham) (01/20/86)

> TVX part 1, I suspect, is also lost.  If anyone has it, please mail it
> to me.

I'm pretty sure TVX part 1 is lost, since I recived 2-4 originally and
got 5-7b from the repost. If anyone recieved it, could you post it?

To anyone who missed TVX 2-4:

	send me mail and I'll try to get a copy to you ... please wait
a respectable amount of time for a repost first.

						Ken Latham

--

  Concerning those who have a great deal of experience:

		" There are those who have many experiences...
		  and those who have one experience many times."
|                             |                                               |
|        Ken Latham           |     uucp: ihnp4!bsdpkh!latham                 |
|        AT&T-IS              |     uucp: {ihnp4!decvax,peora}!ucf-cs!latham  |
|        Orlando , FL         |     arpa: latham.ucf-cs@csnet-relay           |
|        USA                  |     csnet:latham@ucf                          |
|_____________________________|_______________________________________________|

pritch@osu-eddie.UUCP (Norman Pritchett) (01/21/86)

I didn't see TVX part 1 come this way either.  If there is no repost, I'd
like to have a copy mailed as well.

--
-----------------------------------
Norm Pritchett

mingione@acf4.UUCP (mingione) (01/21/86)

/* acf4:net.sources / darrell@sdcsvax.UUCP (Darrell Long) /  4:53 pm  Jan 17, 1986 */
TVX part 1, I suspect, is also lost.  If anyone has it, please mail it
to me.

Thanks!
DL
--
Darrell Long
University of California, San Diego

UUCP: sdcsvax!darrell
ARPA: darrell@sdcsvax
/* ---------- */

imd@ihlpl.UUCP (Ira M. Dworkin ) (01/22/86)

I also did not receive TVX parts 1 and 2...could someone please mail
them to me?

Thanks.

Ira Dworkin
ihnp4!ihlpl!imd

bin@rexago1.UUCP (Admin) (01/22/86)

Could some kind soul please repost TVX in its entirety?  I think the
demand warrants it.  (I only received 2 3 4 of 7).

K. Richard Magill
...decvax!cwruecmp!rexago1!rich

lab@qubix.UUCP (Window Wizard) (01/24/86)

> Could some kind soul please repost TVX in its entirety?  I think the
> demand warrants it.  (I only received 2 3 4 of 7).
>
> K. Richard Magill
> ...decvax!cwruecmp!rexago1!rich

The original TVX distribution, parts 1-4, arrived intact at qubix before
January 16. I have just saved off parts 5,6,7a, and 7b in this vnews
session. Reposts of 1 and 2a also were saved today.

FOLLOW-UPS BELONG IN NET.SOURCES.WANTED. THAT'S WHAT IT'S THERE FOR!
--
		The Ice Floe of the Window Wizard
		{amd,decwrl,sun,idi,cbosgd,ihnp4}!qubix!lab

You can't settle the issue until you settle how to settle the issue.