[net.sources] HDB

blm@chinet.UUCP (Brad L. McKinley) (02/20/86)

In article <366@geowhiz.UUCP> larry@geowhiz.UUCP (Larry McVoy) writes:

>Why would I want the HDB uucp system?  Just a reasonably clean version or
>does it offer many other niceities?  Break any old stuff? How can I get a
>copy?

For that matter, what is the procedure for obtaining any piece of previously
posted software on the net?  I too would be interested in receiving HDB but
I never knew who to contact.  To be honest, I'm not even SURE that HDB is
public domain.  Is their an established procedure for obtaining old postings?

While I'm here I'll also cast my vote for a net.sources.d becase that's where
this really belongs.  Sorry for the trouble.

hart@cp1.UUCP (Rod Hart) (02/23/86)

HoneyDanber isn't in the public domain. Contact your local AT&T IS sales-
person. I am sure they would be very happy to accept your money. It is
amazing to me someone has'nt already followed up on the request floating
around the net.

Signed by:
  Rod Hart (WA3MEZ)
  Minicomputer Technical Support District
  Chesapeake & Potomac Tel. Co.
  A Bell Atlantic Company
  Silver Spring, Md.
  UUCP:
  aplvax!cp1!hart - aplcen!cp1!hart - umcp-cs!cp1!hart - gamma!cp1!hart
  INTERNET:
  umcp-cs!aplvax!cp1!hart@SEISMO.CSS.GOV