[net.sources] VAX/VMS multitrek wanted

tlim@yetti.UUCP (Terry Lim) (01/28/86)

Would be immensely grateful if someone would mail me a good version of
a multi-terminal Star Trek game, preferably running under VMS v4, but
SysV is also okay.  Thank you.

Terry Lim
utzoo!yetti!tlim

chad@anasazi.UUCP (Chad R. Larson) (02/11/86)

In article <314@yetti.UUCP> tlim@yetti.UUCP (Terry Lim) writes:
>Would be immensely grateful if someone would mail me a good version of
>a multi-terminal Star Trek game, preferably running under VMS v4, but
>SysV is also okay.  Thank you.
>
>Terry Lim
>utzoo!yetti!tlim

Me too!!
UUCP:    {mot!terak}!anasazi!chad		Voice: Hey, Chad!
Ma Bell: (602) 870-3330				ICBM:  N33deg,33min
Surface: International Anasazi, Inc.		       W112deg,03min
         7500 North Dreamy Draw Drive
         Suit 120
         Phoenix, AZ 85020

rrr@abic.UUCP (Richard Rush) (03/05/86)

> In article <314@yetti.UUCP> tlim@yetti.UUCP (Terry Lim) writes:
> >Would be immensely grateful if someone would mail me a good version of
> >a multi-terminal Star Trek game, preferably running under VMS v4, but
> >SysV is also okay.  Thank you.
> >
> >Terry Lim
> >utzoo!yetti!tlim
>
> Me too!!

I think I know just what you're looking for.it is a program called
conquest on the 1983 decus distribution. it runs really good under
VMS 4.2 and has taken over lunch hour here.

--
		Richard Rush
		!decvax!cwruecmp!abic!rrr

And a highway shall be there, and it shall be called the Holy Way;
	the unclean shall not pass over it, and fools shall not err therein.
		Isaiah 35:8