[net.sources] 68K Disassembler.

jd@stmvax.UUCP (Joe Davida) (02/19/86)

	A while back, Mr.

  		John M Collins
  		47 Cedarwood Drive
  		St Albans
  		Herts, AL4 0DN
  		England			+44 727 57267

	submitted a 68K disassembler, which has several undefined
	symbols. I would like to get it working.
	Does anyone in netland have the complete and working source
	to this disassembler? Does anyone have the email address for
	the above author? Greatful to all who respond with information.
	Please respond to:

	{ trwrb!cadovax | scgvaxd | oberon } !stmvax!jd

	Joe Davida
	STM
	361 Van Ness Ave., Suite 303
	Torrance, Ca. 90501

	phone: 1-213-618-6800

stever@videovax.UUCP (Steven E. Rice) (02/24/86)

In article <133@stmvax.UUCP> jd@stmvax.UUCP (Joe Davida) writes:

> 	A while back, Mr.
>
>   		John M Collins
>   		47 Cedarwood Drive
>   		St Albans
>   		Herts, AL4 0DN
>   		England			+44 727 57267
>
> 	submitted a 68K disassembler, which has several undefined
> 	symbols. I would like to get it working.
> 	Does anyone in netland have the complete and working source
> 	to this disassembler? Does anyone have the email address for
> 	the above author? Greatful to all who respond with information.
> 	Please respond to:

  etc.

This would be of quite general interest.  If anyone has the source and is
willing to share it, or has Mr. Collins' email address, please send it
to me also (or *post* it!).  This is an item of quite general interest. . .

					Steve Rice

{ihnp4 | uw-beaver | hplabs | decvax}!tektronix!videovax!stever

cc100jr@gitpyr.UUCP (Joel M. Rives) (02/24/86)

I too would like to hear about a complete and working 68K dissassembler.

Joel Rives
...!{akgua,allegra,amd,hplabs,ihnp4,seismo,ut-ngp}!gatech!gitpyr!cc100jr

   "Remember, no matter where you go, there you are!"
					<< Buckaroo Banzai >>

turner@imagen.UUCP (D'arc Angel) (03/03/86)

> In article <133@stmvax.UUCP> jd@stmvax.UUCP (Joe Davida) writes:
>
> > 	A while back, Mr.
> >
> >   		John M Collins
> >   		47 Cedarwood Drive
> >   		St Albans
> >   		Herts, AL4 0DN
> >   		England			+44 727 57267
> >
> > 	submitted a 68K disassembler, which has several undefined
>
> This would be of quite general interest.  If anyone has the source and is
> willing to share it, or has Mr. Collins' email address, please send it
> to me also (or *post* it!).  This is an item of quite general interest. . .
>
> 					Steve Rice

> {ihnp4 | uw-beaver | hplabs | decvax}!tektronix!videovax!stever

i have the sources and will be glad to post them if there is enough
interest but please be warned, the disassembler was written on a
Unisoft port of Unix and uses a b.out.h format for the executable
files, you will need to write a filter a.out -> b.out
--
----
	The master is not yet married, nor do I think he ever will be.

Name:	James Turner
Mail:	Imagen Corp. 2650 San Tomas Expressway, P.O. Box 58101
        Santa Clara, CA 95052-8101
AT&T:	(408) 986-9400
UUCP:	...{decvax,ucbvax}!decwrl!imagen!turner
CompuServe: 76327,1575

turner@imagen.UUCP (D'arc Angel) (03/06/86)

i have posted a copy of John Collins' 68000 disassembler to
net.micro.atari16, if you do not get that newsgroup please send me
email and i will be glad to send you a copy
--
----
	The master is not yet married, nor do I think he ever will be.
			 -Rocky Horror Picture Show

Name:	James Turner
Mail:	Imagen Corp. 2650 San Tomas Expressway, P.O. Box 58101
        Santa Clara, CA 95052-8101
AT&T:	(408) 986-9400
UUCP:	...{decvax,ucbvax}!decwrl!imagen!turner
CompuServe: 76327,1575

cjl@ecsvax.UUCP (Charles Lord) (03/07/86)

Since there has been so much interest in the 68K disassembler
that was documented in Byte this month, I think it proper that
the source be posted here.  I haven't been able to get through
on (617)861-9764 for a week now, so if someone gets the code,
please post it here!

Thanks very much.

                                 Charles Lord
                     Triangle Research & Development Corp.