[net.sources] Latest version of JOVE?

meltzer@sun.uucp (Sandy Meltzer) (07/05/86)

What is the latest version of the JOVE editor (post 1984)?
Where can we get a copy?

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

	Sanford "Sandy" Meltzer
	sun!smeltzer

davy@pur-ee.UUCP (07/16/86)

In article <4792@sun.uucp> meltzer@sun.uucp (Sandy Meltzer) writes:

>What is the latest version of the JOVE editor (post 1984)?
>Where can we get a copy?

The latest version of Jove is on the 4.3BSD tape as user-contributed
software.  This version has all the neat stuff like interactive
processes in windows, etc.  It's current as of about April 1986.

--Dave Curry

keith@dinadan.UUCP (07/20/86)

In article <4278@pur-ee.UUCP> davy@pur-ee.UUCP (Dave Curry) writes:
>In article <4792@sun.uucp> meltzer@sun.uucp (Sandy Meltzer) writes:
>>
>>What is the latest version of the JOVE editor (post 1984)?
>>Where can we get a copy?
>
>The latest version of Jove is on the 4.3BSD tape as user-contributed
>software.  This version has all the neat stuff like interactive
>processes in windows, etc.  It's current as of about April 1986.
>
>--Dave Curry

I've got the 4.3 version of JOVE but I'm looking for *any* version that
has the `undo' command.  I have a VAX executable image which does this.
It existed at Berkeley about 2 years ago.

Also, I have made *many* bug fixes to JOVE, is anyone interested in them?

Keith Packard