[net.sources] FORTRAN-77 for IBM 370/158

shankar@amd.UUCP (Hq Apps) (07/22/86)

Can any one on the net please let me know where I can get on
TAPE, a copy of FORTRAN-77 for IBM 370/158.

Thanking all respondents in anticipation.

Shankar

!ucbvax!amdcad!amd!shankar

dwl10@amdahl.UUCP (Dave Lowrey) (07/23/86)

In article <2768@amd.UUCP> shankar@amd.UUCP (Shankar--Hq Apps) writes:

> Can any one on the net please let me know where I can get on
> TAPE, a copy of FORTRAN-77 for IBM 370/158.
>
> Thanking all respondents in anticipation.
>
> Shankar
>
> !ucbvax!amdcad!amd!shankar

Try calling IBM.
                               Dave Lowrey

"So it goes, so it goes, so it goes, so it goes. But where it's
 going, nobody knows"   [Nick Lowe]
                                ...!{ihnp4,cbosgd,hplabs}!amdahl!dwl10

[ The opinions expressed <may> be those of the author and not necessarily
  those of his most eminent employer. ]

johnl@ima.UUCP (John R. Levine) (07/24/86)

In article <2768@amd.UUCP> shankar@amd.UUCP (Shankar--Hq Apps) writes:
>Can any one on the net please let me know where I can get on
>TAPE, a copy of FORTRAN-77 for IBM 370/158.
>
>Thanking all respondents in anticipation.
>
>Shankar

How about buying it from IBM, like everybody else with a 370 did?

(I'm amazed that there are still 158's running -- when Yale upgraded
to a 4341 about 5 years ago, they had to pay to have their 158 carried
away -- it wasn't even worth anything as scrap.)
--
John R. Levine, Javelin Software Corp., Cambridge MA +1 617 494 1400
{ ihnp4 | decvax | cbosgd | harvard | yale }!ima!johnl, Levine@YALE.EDU