[net.sources] Sources for PC-Shell

boesch@Shasta.STANFORD.EDU (Brian Boesch) (08/28/86)

-----------------------------
A while back, a unix like shell was posted to the net called PCSHELL
the shell supported Unix like commands for the pc and included
more,frep,history ...

Does anyone still have the sources for these that could mail them to
me?

Thanks in advance
   Brian Boesch   Boesch@su-shasta.EDU (arpanet)

alvarado@fritz.UUCP (Pat Alvarado) (08/28/86)

In article <804@Shasta.STANFORD.EDU> boesch@Shasta.UUCP (Brian Boesch) writes:
>-----------------------------
>A while back, a unix like shell was posted to the net called PCSHELL
>the shell supported Unix like commands for the pc and included
>more,frep,history ...
>
>Does anyone still have the sources for these that could mail them to
>me?
>
>Thanks in advance
>   Brian Boesch   Boesch@su-shasta.EDU (arpanet)

I'd like to insert my request also.

thanks,

--

   UUCP					U.S. MAIL
   ---					---

"I'd feel safer giving him one of my kidneys,                                                                   than what's scrambled in my brain."

ttt@cory.Berkeley.EDU (Tony Tong) (08/29/86)

< --- Chomp, Chomp, Chomp --- >
I'd like to put in another request for PC-Shell.
Thanks !!

Tony Tong                 Vanguard Information Center
UC Berkeley               2620 Hillegass Ave #11
...!ucbvax!cory!ttt       Berkeley, CA 94704

tim@idec.stc.co.uk (Tim Hoverd) (09/01/86)

>  Does anyone still have the sources for these that could mail them to
>  me?
>
>   Thanks in advance
>      Brian Boesch   Boesch@su-shasta.EDU (arpanet)

Me too please.

Thanks,

Tim   tim@idec.stc.co.uk

abelsanti@watnot.UUCP (Arnie P. Belsanti) (09/03/86)

If anyone out there has this PC-SHELL, can you please send me a copy, the one
that I downloaded was corrupted.

Tanx
Arnie Belsanti
University of Waterloo