[net.sources] Sources to PCSHELL

edg@micropro.UUCP (Ed Greenberg) (09/08/86)

Sources for PC-Shell can be purchased from the author.  He wants about
$25 for them.  They are written in some C that isn't Lattice.

I didn't order them because I don't have PC-Shell in general day to day
use (using CED instead.)

I am not certain whether the agreement under which one receive the
sources would allow one to post them to the net.  The authors name and
address is in the user docs for PC-Shell. He is not on the net.
				-edg

--
Ed Greenberg                    | {hplabs,glacier}!well!micropro!edg
MicroPro International Corp.    |  {ucbvax,decwrl}!dual!micropro!edg

nadya@dartvax.UUCP (Nadya M. Labib) (09/10/86)

In article <306@micropro.UUCP> edg@micropro.UUCP (Ed Greenberg) writes:
>Sources for PC-Shell can be purchased from the author.  He wants about
>$25 for them.  They are written in some C that isn't Lattice.
>
>I didn't order them because I don't have PC-Shell in general day to day
>use (using CED instead.)
>
>I am not certain whether the agreement under which one receive the
>sources would allow one to post them to the net.  The authors name and
>address is in the user docs for PC-Shell. He is not on the net.
>				-edg

That's all well and good.  Now how do we get ahold of him?