[net.sources] need sunIII undump facility

UNIX% bachrach@sun4 %cs.umass.edu@CSNET-RELAY.ARPA (11/04/86)

Date: Fri, 31 Oct 86 12:50:23 est
From: bachrach@sun4 ( Jonathan Bachrach)
To: CSNET%"unix-sources@brl.arpa"@vax3
Subject: need sunIII undump facility

Does anyone out there have an undump facility that works on a sunIII?
I'm trying to get both TeX and gnuemacs up on a sunIII.  I need both
"undump.c" and "unexec.c".  The unexec program that comes with gnuemacs
17.54 is suppose to work on a sunIII but doesn't.

My net address is
	<bachrach@umass.csnet> or
	<BACHRACH%cs.umass.edu@CSNET-RELAY.ARPA>

Thanks,  Jonathan Bachrach

In article <5163@brl-smoke.ARPA>, UNIX% bachrach@sun4 %cs.umass.edu@CSNET-RELAY.ARPA writes:
> Does anyone out there have an undump facility that works on a sunIII?
> I'm trying to get both TeX and gnuemacs up on a sunIII.  I need both
> "undump.c" and "unexec.c".  The unexec program that comes with
> gnuemacs 17.54 is suppose to work on a sunIII but doesn't.

This is about the third request I've seen, and apparently such a
program has been posted already.  I have a working undump for a Sun-3;
I used it to build TeX here.

Send mail if interested.

					der Mouse

USA: {ihnp4,decvax,akgua,utzoo,etc}!utcsri!mcgill-vision!mouse
     think!mosart!mcgill-vision!mouse
Europe: mcvax!decvax!utcsri!mcgill-vision!mouse
ARPAnet: think!mosart!mcgill-vision!mouse@harvard.harvard.edu

[USA NSA food: terrorist, cryptography, DES, drugs, CIA, secret, decode]