[net.sources] are there archives for Internet access

mmorse%note.nsf.gov@relay.cs.net (Michael Morse) (11/26/86)

> >In article <430@vu-vlsi.UUCP> taw@vu-vlsi.UUCP (Thomas Williams) writes:
> >NOTE: This help works with the recently posted vms-like 'help' program
> >(sorry, couldn't find authors name) or it can be converted into a
> >VMS .HLP file with the "vmshelp.csh" script.

> I can find no trace of this 'help' program: who knows where/when it
> floated by?

We are looking for some other programs that have been posted,
most importantly, SPELLFIX.  Is there any one on Arpanet
archiving the sources for ftp by other sites?  I know there is a
plan for CSNET-RELAY to put the sources on their file server, but
the plan seems to be delayed.

--Mike Morse
mmorse@nsf.arpa