bzs@bu-cs.BU.EDU (Barry Shein) (01/12/87)

From: guest@wang7.UUCP (guest account)
>When will you silly,anal, and syphyllitic twits find something more amusing
>than Raygun bashing. There are lots of other targets who are in severe need
>of bashing.

We await your creativity with 'baited' breath.

keeshu@nikhefk.UUCP (Kees Huyser) (01/12/87)

In article <181@wang7.UUCP> guest@wang7.UUCP (guest account) writes:
>When will you silly,anal, and syphyllitic twits find something more amusing
>than Raygun bashing. There are lots of other targets who are in severe need
>of bashing.

B A S H !!!!

<you asked for it.....>

-- Kees

ron@celerity.UUCP (Ron McDaniels) (01/15/87)

In article <181@wang7.UUCP> guest@wang7.UUCP (guest account) writes:
>When will you silly,anal, and syphyllitic twits find something more amusing
>than Raygun bashing. There are lots of other targets who are in severe need
>of bashing.

Wang should get rid of their guest accounts.

McD

andre@nrc-ut.UUCP (Andre' Hut) (01/15/87)

In article <3363@bu-cs.BU.EDU> bzs@bu-cs.BU.EDU (Barry Shein) writes:

>From: guest@wang7.UUCP (guest account)
>>When will you silly,anal, and syphyllitic twits find something more amusing
>>than Raygun bashing. There are lots of other targets who are in severe need
>>of bashing.
>
>We await your creativity with 'baited' breath.

I don't mind 'raygun bashing', but perhaps this would be more appropriate in
another newsgroup eh?

                sdcsvax-\         ihnp4-\
                         \               \
Andre' Hut              sdcrdcf!psivax!nrcvax!nrc-ut!andre
                         /              /        /
                hplabs--/ ucbvax!calma-/        /
				utah-gr!uplherc/
Network Research Corporation
923 Executive Park Dr. Suite C
Salt Lake City, Utah 84117

ugthomps@sunybcs.UUCP (01/16/87)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<cut here>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In article <743@celerity.UUCP> ron@celerity.UUCP (Ron McDaniels) writes:
>In article <181@wang7.UUCP> guest@wang7.UUCP (guest account) writes:
>>When will you silly,anal, and syphyllitic twits find something more amusing
>>than Raygun bashing. There are lots of other targets who are in severe need
>>of bashing.
>
>Wang should get rid of their guest accounts.
>
>McD

I tried to uudecode the preceding program and well, it didn't work...
can someone tell me where I went wrong??? (or isn't this uuencoded?)
I'm confused. This is .sources isn't it?

--
                       - Greg
                         sunybcs!ugthomps

ps: celerity should get rid of celerity..or at least get rid of ron.