[net.sources] Missing Planet.star from StarChart: Yale Star Catalog.

H462BATMS%GALLUA.BITNET@wiscvm.wisc.edu (02/12/87)

Hello,

   I had received starchart for my VAX system. I found that missing file:
Planet.star. Please send me planet.star for thank.

I have graphics terminal emulation for it. It is beautiful!

Thanx,

Tim.

rjf@ukc.UUCP (02/14/87)

I am missing planet.star too. Could someone kindly email it to me?

UUCP ..mcvax!ukc!rjf  JANET rjf@uk.ac.ukc

philm@astroatc.UUCP (02/15/87)

In article <2495@eagle.ukc.ac.uk> rjf@ukc.ukc.ac.uk (R.J.Faichney) writes:
>I am missing planet.star too. Could someone kindly email it to me?
>
>UUCP ..mcvax!ukc!rjf  JANET rjf@uk.ac.ukc

(1) Planet.Star was not supplied with the package since it has to be generated
for any particular time, date and place by software that was posted with
the rest of the starchart package - read the file README.
(2) This is not the appropriate newsgroup for this discussion, try
net(comp?).sources.bugs or net(comp?).sources.d   .

--
Kirk  : Bones ?                |  Phil Mason, Astronautics Technology Center
Bones : He's dead Jim.         |  Madison, Wisconsin - "Eat Cheese or Die!"