[net.music] Sally Oldfield's WATER BEARER

boyajian@akov68.DEC (JERRY BOYAJIAN) (06/21/85)

> From:	dciem!jeff	(Jeff Richardson)

>> And Sally Oldfield's WATERBEARER has
>> the song "Mirrors" which was previously available only on the flip side
>> of the single of "Night of the Hunter's Moon".
>
> Wait a minute.  My analog copy of Water Bearer has "Mirrors" on it.
> It's the last song on side 1.

Very odd. That's where the song appears on the CD, but neither my vinyl copy
nor those of at least three friends include "Mirrors". We all have the
American Chysalis release. Is that what you have, or do you have a British
Chrysalis or Bronze release? (The CD is from Bronze.) I suppose it's possible
that for some arcane reason, the song was left off the American release and
just stuck on the 45's B side.
	Another related question: Does your LP of WATER BEARER have a lyric
sheet included? (Mine didn't, but my friends' copies have one either included
separately or printed on the inner sleeve.) If so, does it have the lyrics
for "Mirrors"? None of the LP's I've seen have "Mirrors" on the lyric sheet,
nor does the CD.

Curiouser and curiouser.

BTW, in addition to WATER BEARER, there is also a CD of SALLY OLDFIELD IN
CONCERT, if you're interested.

--- jayembee (Jerry Boyajian, DEC, Maynard, MA)

UUCP:	{decvax|ihnp4|allegra|ucbvax|...}!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-akov68!boyajian
ARPA:	boyajian%akov68.DEC@DECWRL.ARPA
   soon to be:
	boyajian%akov68.DEC@DECWRL.COM