[net.tv] Random jottings on MTV awards show

boyajian@akov75.DEC (10/02/84)

> From:	fluke!moriarty           23-Sep-1984 16:58:45

> DAVID LEE ROTH:  This guy is hilarious!  Was he in "This is Spinal Tap" or
> "Fast Times at Ridgemont High"?  He should have been....

Yes, he's strange, brash, macho, and all that, but he has a bizarre sort of
charisma. He hasn't been in any movies o far, that I know of.

> Can Herbie Hancock walk on water, too?

ARRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!! I *knew* that I'd forget something when I posted my list
of favorite videos. "Rockit" is second only to "Gypsy" (and a *very* close
second) as the best combination of sound and pictures om MTV.

> After cross-referencing my information about recreational drugs and their
> side effects, I'm still having trouble finding anything that could be
> responsible for the terminal airhead condition of Nina Black.  It must be
> genetic.

It's Nina Blackwood, but you're right anyways. I'll never understand why she
thinks that having her hair looking like it's just been washed and she hadn't
had any time to brush or comb it is at all attractive. And she acts like an
airhead, too. But I'd still take ten of her over one of Mark Goodman, who I
find obnoxious.

--- jayembee (Jerry Boyajian, DEC, Maynard, MA)

UUCP:	{decvax|ihnp4|allegra|ucbvax|...}!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-akov68!boyajian
ARPA:	boyajian%akov68.DEC@DECWRL.ARPA