[net.tv] V - The Flame Attractor

perl@rdin.UUCP (Robert Perlberg) (10/21/84)

#

louie@umd5.UUCP (Louis Mamakos) (10/22/84)

I confess; I watched V: The Final Battle (until the series, that is) this
week, since I missed the much flamed about final episode when the Lizard
Kid does her stuff.  Enough to make you puke, eh?

So how about your favorite lines from the series?  So far I've remembered
these two, sure to give you a chuckle whenever thought of:

	"What a waste of good luggage."

                and

        Q: "Are you going to kill him?"
        A: "As many times as I can!"

How about the preview of the series;  when the announcer says something like
"Diana is back, and she's mad!",  I can't wait to tune in!  If someone took
off with my spaceship, I'd be a little annoyed too.

Now, theres some memorable dialog, sure to go down in history (or at least
down the tubes).

Louis A. Mamakos
Computer Science Center - Systems Programming
Univ. of Maryland.

gregbo@houxm.UUCP (Greg Skinner) (10/25/84)

<the bug is back ... and this time, it's here to stay!>

> From: louie@umd5.UUCP (Louis Mamakos)

> So how about your favorite lines from the series?  So far I've remembered
> these two, sure to give you a chuckle whenever thought of:

Donovan to Julie:

"Don't make me choose between you and my son.  You'll lose, every time."

One of the rebels in Tyler's group to one of the fifth columnists:

"At least we won't have rats in our basements any more."

Diana to Pamela:

"You prefer subtlety, cunning.  I prefer the direct approach."
(Blows her away.)
--
			Baby tie your hair back in a long white bow ...
			Meet me in the field, behind the dynamo ...

Greg Skinner (gregbo)
{allegra,cbosgd,ihnp4}!houxm!gregbo

mikey@trsvax.UUCP (10/26/84)

My favorite line was:

"At least we won't have any rats in dorm anymore"

mikey at trsvax