[net.tv] Marc Singer's credits

moiram@tektronix.UUCP (Moira Mallison ) (11/21/84)

In article <301@haddock.UUCP> jimc@haddock.UUCP writes:
>Marc Singer (Donovan) has done several things.  He played
>Petruchio in the PBS televised production of San Francisco's
>Shakespeare Company's Taming of the Shrew; ...

Picking nits:  It was the *American Conservatory Theater's* production of
Taming of the Shrew.  As part of the same series (Theater in America),
Cyrano de Bergerac, also produced by ACT, was also filmed.  Marc Singer
played Christian to Marsha Mason's Roxanne and Peter Donat's Cyrano.
(Peter Donat is another fine actor who has been seen in several guest
star roles).

Moira Mallison
tektronix!moiram

jimc@haddock.UUCP (11/27/84)

Sorry.  It was many years ago that I saw the production
and I wasn't too sure.  Is that company based in
SF?  Maybe that's what I'm thinking of.