[net.tv] Leonard Rossiter

nyssa@abnji.UUCP (nyssa of traken) (02/28/85)

>In article <354@abnji.UUCP> saab@abnji.UUCP (d. wilmot) writes:
>>just a note to let Leonard Rossiter fans know about a new show?
>>its called Rising Damp, its on 11:30 pm Sunday on Nickeleon/A&E.
>
> This show may be new to American TV, but, alas, it's not new for
> Leonard Rossiter, since he died a couple of years ago.

Actually, he died last October.  Shortly before he died, I had an
opportunity to see him in a play in London.  He will surely be missed.
--
James C Armstrong, Jnr.  { ihnp4 || allegra || mcnc || cbosgb } !abnji!jca

Doctor:		"Shoot him, Peri"
Peri:		"You mean it?"
Doctor:		"Of course.  Shoot him"
Police Officer:	"You murder a police officer, you get 30 years!"
Doctor:		"Handful of heartbeats to a Time Lord!"

jrb@wdl1.UUCP (03/01/85)

Leonard Rossiter died in October 1984.  It was announced on the 9 O'Clock
news one night while I was in London.

				John R Blaker
				UUCP:	...!fortune!wdl1!jrb
				ARPA:	jrb@FORD-WDL1