[net.tv] Cool McCool

moriarty@fluke.UUCP (Jeff Meyer) (04/15/85)

In article <220@petfe.UUCP> evan@petfe.UUCP (Evan Marcus) writes:
>I've got 2 relatively old TV shows for you old TV buffs (people who like old
>TVs?  :-) )...
>
>1 is a cartoon.  All I remember is the title:  Cool McCool.  I think he was
>a detective, and I think his theme song was Love is Blue.  Anyone know more?

Ah, Cool.  One of the best cartoon creations on television, he was created
by Bob Kane, the *original* creator of Batman (the comic book).  Cool's
theme was somewhat like "Love is Blue", but (in my mind) much better -- more
jazzed up.  I'd love to get a copy of the soundtrack, if anyone's got a
copy...

					"DANGER is my BUSINESS!"

					Moriarty, aka Jeff Meyer
					John Fluke Mfg. Co., Inc.
UUCP:
 {cornell,decvax,ihnp4,sdcsvax,tektronix,utcsrgv}!uw-beaver \
    {allegra,gatech!sb1,hplabs!lbl-csam,decwrl!sun,ssc-vax} -- !fluke!moriarty
ARPA:
	fluke!moriarty@uw-beaver.ARPA

thb@unisoft.UUCP (Tim Bessie) (04/19/85)

Gosh, I've been looking for people who had seen this show... we used to
watch it all the time, though I don't remember a lot about it.  Someone
I talked with said they thought it was a cartoon ripoff on the
popularity of 'Get Smart' at the time.

			- Tim Bessie