[net.tv] Twilight Zone Vs. High Adventure

moriarty@fluke.UUCP (Jeff Meyer) (04/24/85)

Of course, the interesting thing about the next season will be that the new
Twilight Zone will be competing against Stephen Spielburg's "High Adventure"
(hope that's the right title).  Let's hope competition is good for art..

                        "...in an iron coffin, with spikes on the inside!"

					Moriarty, aka Jeff Meyer
					John Fluke Mfg. Co., Inc.
UUCP:
 {cornell,decvax,ihnp4,sdcsvax,tektronix,utcsrgv}!uw-beaver \
    {allegra,gatech!sb1,hplabs!lbl-csam,decwrl!sun,ssc-vax} -- !fluke!moriarty
ARPA:
	fluke!moriarty@uw-beaver.ARPA

cs2532aa@unm-cvax.UUCP (04/29/85)

In article <> moriarty@fluke.UUCP (Jeff Meyer) writes:
>Of course, the interesting thing about the next season will be that the new
>Twilight Zone will be competing against Stephen Spielburg's "High Adventure"
>(hope that's the right title).  Let's hope competition is good for art..
>
>					Moriarty, aka Jeff Meyer
>					John Fluke Mfg. Co., Inc.

I'd choose Harlan Ellison over Little Stevie Spielberg any old day.

		.rne.

ck@ima.UUCP (05/04/85)

q>I think it's called "...Amazing Stories" or "...Amazing Tales"