[net.tv] BONANZA TV SHOW

lmv@houxa.UUCP (L.VANDERBILT) (06/05/85)

Does anyone out there know who Pernell Roberts( later went on
to Trapper John fame).. played on the Bonanza show?  We think
it was the oldest brother but what was the character's name??

cornell!vax135!houxm!houxa!lmv

adw@hou2g.UUCP (A.WILLIAMS) (06/05/85)

I believe that the character portrayed by Pernell Roberts on the hit
t.v. series was the oldest son 'Adam'.

                                                 ADW
                                                 hou2g!adw

mcal@ihuxb.UUCP (Mike Clifford) (06/05/85)

> Does anyone out there know who Pernell Roberts( later went on
> to Trapper John fame).. played on the Bonanza show?  We think
> it was the oldest brother but what was the character's name??
>
> cornell!vax135!houxm!houxa!lmv

*** REPLACE THIS LINE WITH YOUR SIX-SHOOTER ***
Adam Cartwright - Pernell Roberts
Hoss Cartwright - Dan Blocker
Joe Cartwright  - Michael Landon
Ben Cartwright  - Lorne Greene

Mike Clifford

plw@drutx.UUCP (KerrPL) (06/06/85)

I think Pernall Roberts character on Bonanza was Adam. He was the
oldest of the sons.

		Patti Kerr

alle@ihuxb.UUCP (Allen England) (06/06/85)

> Does anyone out there know who Pernell Roberts( later went on
> to Trapper John fame).. played on the Bonanza show?  We think
> it was the oldest brother but what was the character's name??

Pernell Roberts played Adam Cartwright (the oldest son).

--> Allen <--
ihnp4!ihuxb!alle

gas@nsc-pdc.UUCP (Gini Shevrin) (06/06/85)

> Does anyone out there know who Pernell Roberts( later went on
> to Trapper John fame).. played on the Bonanza show?  We think
> it was the oldest brother but what was the character's name??
>
> cornell!vax135!houxm!houxa!lmv

Adam, I think.

dcn@mgweed.UUCP (Dave Nargis) (06/06/85)

Adam Cartwright - the oldest son

mcgill@ut-ngp.UUCP (Stacie D. McGill) (06/07/85)

Pernell Roberts played Adam, the eldest son on Bonanza.

rrw@ccice2.UUCP (Rick Wessman) (06/11/85)

In article <690@houxa.UUCP> lmv@houxa.UUCP (L.VANDERBILT) writes:
>Does anyone out there know who Pernell Roberts( later went on
>to Trapper John fame).. played on the Bonanza show?  We think
>it was the oldest brother but what was the character's name??
>
>cornell!vax135!houxm!houxa!lmv

He played Adam.
				Rick

royer@savax.UUCP (royer) (06/11/85)

> Does anyone out there know who Pernell Roberts( later went on
> to Trapper John fame).. played on the Bonanza show?  We think
> it was the oldest brother but what was the character's name??
>
> cornell!vax135!houxm!houxa!lmv

*** REPLACE THIS LINE WITH "A D A M   C A R T W R I G H T"
                                The oldest
--
Tom Royer
Sanders Associates